1. SPIN PHYSICS FROM COSY TO FAIR
Covering the current research activities and the physics program at COSY, using the existing ANKE and TOF experiments, and the new WASA detector.
- NN, NNN, YN interaction
- Effects of the nuclear medium
- Non strange and strange meson production
- Fundamental symmetries and symmetry breaking
2. HADRON PHYSICS WITH POLARIZED ANTIPROTONS
Addressing the QCD physics part of the upcoming FAIR facility at GSI, Darmstadt, and the production of polarized antiprotons.
- Spin Physics with Polarized Antiproton - Transversity
- Nuclear and Hadron Physics with Stored Antiprotons
- Quark Spectroscopy - PANDA Experiment
- Structure of the Nucleon - PAX Project
- The High Energy Storage Ring - Asymmetric Collider
- Antiproton Polarizer Ring at FAIR
- Spin Filtering Experiments at COSY and CERN
- Advanced Polarized Internal Targets (PIT)
- Acceleration Techniques (cooling, spin filtering, colliding beams).
- Technologies for New Generation Detection Systems